We are seeking a highly organized, experienced, personal injury litigation paralegal with a strong work ethic and positive attitude to join a successful plaintiff’s firm. Our work environment is second-to-none, and we are looking forward to adding another great person to our team.
- Base salaries are slightly above market
- Bonuses are provided based on the results you help achieve for clients; we like giving bonuses because it means the client has been helped and the firm has done well
- We want you to make a lot of money
- Level Head
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Team Orientation
- Willingness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding litigation skills
- Outstanding computer, technological, and organizational skills
- Help maximize the value of cases in litigation
- Prepare Demand Packages
- Provide clients with solutions and an extraordinary level of personal service
- Treat your fellow team members with the highest degree of respect
This is a great opportunity. If being challenged to become your absolute best, while also being shown the respect you deserve is what you want, then you should email a cover letter and resume to Jason Savage at [email protected]. Additionally, 3 or more years of personal injury litigation experience is required.