The Law Office of Kenneth Berger believes in content driven, trust-based marketing rather than cliché slogans and TV ads. We are therefore seeking an energetic, positive individual who wants to be challenged in developing highly ambitious – and innovative – marketing strategies while also promoting the firm’s culture, good name, and reputation.
- See above
- Desire for Greatness
- Engaging Personality
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Team Orientation
- Tech Savviness
- Willingness to Keep Pushing Higher
- You gotta be great with people
- You gotta be really good with technology
- A baseline understanding of organic search and Internet marketing would help
- You must understand how to leverage, repurpose, and connect our different marketing efforts to maximize their full value
- Engaging with Our Community
- Maintaining Relationships Through Direct Marketing Efforts
- Obtaining Free Media Coverage
- Helping Us Dominate the Internet
- Ensuring All Marketing Efforts Reflect Our Culture & Goals
How To Apply For Our Marketing Coordinator Position
If being part of a progressive, highly professional business with a team of people committed to the greater good, working for a boss who will challenge you to be great, and hanging out with Columbia's coolest dog sounds like something you would like to get paid to do, then you should send a resume, cover letter, and two professional references to Jason Savage ([email protected]).
**Compensation: We take care of our people.