We are seeking a positive, energetic person who loves interacting with people and being of service to join a successful law firm in a part-time (25-28 hours per week) position.
- See above
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Team Orientation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding computer, technological, and organizational skills
- Outstanding people skills
- Provide extraordinary service to everyone you meet or speak with
- Treat your fellow team members with the highest degree of respect
- Promote positivity, compassion, and kindness within and outside the office
Please email a cover letter, resume, and the contact information of no less than 2 professional references to: [email protected].