Born and raised in Greenwood, South Carolina, I grew up in a small community with people who took care of each other. After moving to Columbia, I worked for a boutique law firm where I later clerked during law school. I earned my Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law a semester early, and later became a staff attorney at the South Carolina Court of Appeals.
My experience at the court gave me the opportunity to learn different facets of law and work alongside some of the brightest minds in our field. As my term at the court was coming to a close, I was searching for the perfect legal position in which I could use my legal and personal experiences to help others. Seeing the care the Law Office of Kenneth Berger puts into their work and the genuine concern they have for their clients made my decision to join the firm easy. Our firm understands that the truly injured deserve justice, and that negligent parties must be held accountable.
I met my wife, Patti, when I moved to Columbia prior to law school. Patti and I have two wonderful children, Connor and Robin, who teach us more about ourselves every day. In the spare time my kids give me, I am either watching sports, reading, or in the kitchen cooking.
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for South Carolina
- Franklin University, B.S., Business Administration, 2011
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2013
- CALI Award, Trial Advocacy
- CALI Award, Advanced Family Law
- Masters in Equity Bench Bar CLE (2016), Order Writing Tips
- Charleston County Bar CLE (2017), Order Writing Tips
- Washington Street UMC, Child Care Board
- Washington Street UMC, Member
- Richland County Bar Association
- Young Lawers Division, Professional Development Committee
- South Carolina Bar, Workers' Compensation Section
- South Carolina Bar, Tort and Insurance Practice Section
- South Carolina Association for Justice, Member