We are seeking a highly organized personal injury paralegal with at least 5 years of litigation experience, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude to join a successful plaintiff’s firm.
- See above
- Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Team Orientation
- Willingness to Keep Learning
- Listening to clients and caring enough about them to help tell their story in a way that maximizes case value
- Efficiently obtaining necessary documents from medical providers, law enforcement, and other entities
- Drafting correspondence and filings
- Preparing written discovery
- Coordinating depositions, meetings with experts, and mediations
- Assisting lawyers in preparing for motion hearings and trial
- Helping maximize the value of cases in the prelitigation and litigation stages
- Providing clients with solutions and an extraordinary level of personal service
- Treating your fellow team members with the highest degree of respect
Please email a cover letter, resume, and the contact information for no less than 2 professional references to: [email protected]. Additionally, 5 or more years of litigation experience is required.