When you mix 18 wheelers, congested roads, and distracted drivers on Myrtle Beach highways, you have a recipe for disaster. Because semi trucks are much larger than the average passenger vehicle, they often cause more severe damage when they collide with other cars. With that in mind, insurance carriers and the trucking companies they protect, often attempt to settle these cases swiftly and quietly – not focusing on a truly fair outcome for accident victims.
At the Law Office of Kenneth Berger, we are a team that puts clients first. Creating a safer South Carolina and achieving a fair outcome for the people we serve are our top priorities. We communicate with our clients, listen to their stories and their needs, and enable them to focus on healing. If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Myrtle Beach, contact us today to see how we can help. You have the right to hold the trucking company accountable for their dangerous business practices, and we are here to help you achieve justice and peace of mind.
How a Truck Accident Lawyer May Benefit You
The trucking companies that are responsible for these accidents have a lot at stake, which typically means they’ll be ardently defended by their insurance provider. It’s important to at least speak with an accident attorney before speaking with the insurance adjuster to ensure you have a shot at a fair outcome. A truck wreck lawyer can help:
- Get the right medical treatment for your injuries
- Determine the true cause of the accident so that all responsible parties are held accountable
- Identify evidence to build a strong case
- Negotiate with the insurance adjuster so you can rest easy and focus on healing
- File a lawsuit and even take your case to trial if the trucking company and its insurance provider refuse to enter a fair settlement
What You Can Expect From Our Myrtle Beach Injury Firm
We are a values-driven firm with offices right here in Myrtle Beach and Columbia. We were founded with a clear mission: to create a safer South Carolina and to protect the rights and dignity of every client that enters our doors. When you hire us, you can expect respect, regular communication, and a guarantee that every member of our firm puts forth full effort to ensure you get the highest level of legal representation we can provide.
If you have been injured in a truck accident in Myrtle Beach, contact us today. We value the opportunity to see how we can help. You can reach us by calling (843) 800-0911, filling out a contact form, or starting a live chat below.
Helpful Resources After a Truck Wreck
- Calculating a South Carolina Semi Truck Accident Settlement
- When Truck Drivers Fail to Maintain Their Vehicles
- Common Causes of Tractor Trailer Accidents on SC Interstates
- How Important is the Accident Report in SC Trucking Accidents
- How Semi Truck Tire Blowouts Cause Accidents
- How Unsecured Truck Cargo Causes Car Accidents
- Why the Black Box is Important in Semi Truck Accidents
- How Speeding Semi Trucks Cause Bad Accidents