What To Do If Your Employer Won't File Your SC Workers' Comp Claim

When on-the-job injuries happen in South Carolina, employers are required to inform their workers' compensation insurance company. But what happens if your employer refuses to file your claim? Not to worry, you have options. First, I suggest setting up a free consultation with an attorney to learn more about your legal rights. Second, you may call the South Carolina Workers' Compensation Commission, and inform them of your situation. Third, you can contact your employer's workers' comp insurer directly. 

If you got hurt at work, the law entitles you to medical treatment and compensation related to your injury. You should not incur any out-of-pocket expenses, or be given the run-around by your employer. If your boss or supervisor won't file your claim or help you get the medical care you need, help is available. Don't allow anyone add insult to injury - call me today for a free case evaluation at 803-790-2800.

Kenneth Berger
Connect with me
Columbia, South Carolina car accident and personal injury attorney dedicated to securing justice for clients